Strategies to educate kids and young people in Artificial Intelligence, a focus on the new frontiers of the Content Industry to support and launch startups and young people’s ideas, the collection and the analysis of Big Data revealing digital natives’ actualities. Furthermore, augmented reality, animation and videogames aimed at starting a Giffoni academy and workshops for the development of the Dream Team under 30 talent community projects, intended for the creative and cultural industries market.
Giffoni Innovation Hub (giffonihub.com) proposes new meetings on innovation: from 14 to 22 July 2017 the creative agency promotes the third edition of the Next Generation event within the 47th edition ofGiffoni Experience, one of the most well-known children’s film festival in the world.
“There will be meetings, labs and reflections – explains Luca Tesauro, CEOof Giffoni Innovation Hub – which will concentrate in nine days all the activities Giffoni has been investing in for the whole year with a unique goal: educating young people and accompanying them towards the accomplishment of their dreams and ambitions in the most innovative fields of creative and cultural industries. Each event of Next Generation – Tesauro adds – is open to the public and is carried out through the network of national and international relations with institutions, universities, startups and companies that support the Hub in its mission and will take an active part in the Next Generation event”.
NEXT GENERATION 2017 – HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAMME
– Friday 14th July Round Table Industrie Creative e Culturali (Round Table Creative and Cultural Industries)
Investors and specialists will work together to define new models of business development in the field with a particular focus on the Content Industry. The event will be the occasion to present Giffoni Big Data, a data report promoted by GIH providing a portrait of the younger generations, andGiffoni Business Case, research by the Lisa Lab of the University of Salerno and the George Washington University which will turn Giffoniinto a business model to be studied abroad
– Monday 17th July A Scuola di Startup Experience (Startup Experience School)
Project carried out in partnership with auLAB and dPixel: 100 students from all over Italy will submit their original projects to the most important Italian stakeholders of innovation and venture capital
– Tuesday 18th July Round Table Intelligenza artificiale (Round Table Artificial Intelligence)
The meeting will be centred on the establishment of an operating and experimental model for educational and interactive activities based on AI for kids and young people, as well as a programme providing guidelines for scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs and simple enthusiasts. The meeting will be attended by innovators, business management experts, investors, istitutions and university professors
– Thursday 20th July Round Table Campania creativa e innovative (Round Table innovative and creative Campania)
A focus on the current situation of innovation in the Campania region (Southern Italy) and on the regional production system within the cultural and creative field among startups, SMEs and big companies that can generate turnover and youth employment
– Friday 21st July Workshop Animation, VR & New Technologies for Kids Education
Videogames, animation, augmented reality as instruments of innovative education for kids. The event will be attended by CN Production, an italian startup specialised in educational audiovisual products which will show a preview of its animated series Skinny, il delfino (Skinny, the dolphin)
– The Dream Team – Giffoni Innovation Hub community consisting of 300creative young people from 5 countries around the world – will work closely with startuppers and innovation leaders to develop marketable ideas, with special reference to the Innovation Design for Kids project, in cooperation with the Monterrey Tec University in Mexico and the accelerator The Creative Plot based in Lund, Sweden. Among the projects: Cinema Box, a magic box containing materials to train creativity and strengthen the youngers’ passion for cinema and Giffoni Edumotional, cataloguing the enourmous Giffoni cinematographic archive to make it available for schools and families. Mentors of the workshops reserved to the Dream Team community: Simone Marino, Marketing and Communications manager atSellalab, Alice Giacomelli, CEO of Just Knock, Leonardo Valente, founder of Media Beats and Davide Pellegrini, innovation and digital market expert
– StartupPromotion@GiffoniVillage, a village around the Cittadella del Cinema where it will be possible to discover and experience innovative projects and startups creating products and services for families and young people
Pictures available by clicking here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/130958958@N08/albums/72157673334144282/with/29911034182/